2, New Dukes Way

Phone: 0845 603 7631

Email: highwayenquiriesmid@essex.gov.uk

Website: http://www.essexhighways.org/Report-a-problem.aspx

Reporting Highways Problems

Essex County Council is responsible for all of the Highway Network except for Trunk roads and Motorways.

Trunk roads and Motorways are maintained by the Highways Agency, to report a problem on these roads, call 0300 123 5000.

To report a problem on part of the highway network managed by Essex County Council, use the online report tool by clicking here.

Planning Applications

Details of planning applications can be accessed through the Maldon District Council website, by clicking the button below or contact them on 01621 854477.

Residents can comment on any planning application (comments must relate to planning issues) by writing or email, please click on the Guidance button below for further information.